2013年1月29日火曜日

It is a request. Read that I write it now.

Will you know where people working in "FUKUSIMA" are here from?.Most of people working in "FUKUSIMA" come from the land which is unrelated to "FUKUSIMA".

I write it in poor English.I do my best and write it.

It is a request. Read that I write it now.

Their hometown is the town where there was a coal mine in old days,
Their land does not have work.
This is because a coal mine and the steel industry disappeared.
And only a large amount of debt is left.
It is a Japanese Mafia to collect their debt.The Mafia is called "a yakuza".

The people chased in the zone of terrible radioactivity by a debt and "a yakuza" are sent to "FUKUSIMA".
As for them, life is reduced for 80 dollars a day every day.
The expense of food, clothing and shelter is collected from 80 dollars by "a yakuza".
They do not have the insu.rance, too
Their salary to be left at hand is a slight amount of money.

However, they cannot escape.

They die of acute leukemia every day.It is the place that is much severer than Chernobyl.

Neither the government nor Tokyo Electric nor the mass media reports "FUKUSIMA".
The sudden death of the child doubled since an accident in "FUKUSIMA".
The person who worked in "FUKUSIMA" went blind with one eye.

Such a subject is a daily occurrence at "that place".

This talk is not reported.

Why do I know this thing? . It is because they are sent to "FUKUSIMA" from my hometown.

I write it in poor English. I do my best and write it.
Still I cannot stop my hometown, "yakuza", company, anger to the government.

0 件のコメント: